Since today was a rare sunny, mid-60 degree day, we decided to find something to do outside. The best part about having kids is having an excuse to do kid things that you might feel awkward doing without kids. For example: the zoo! We had yet to go to the one here in Norfolk, so it was a new adventure for us. The wind was a little chilly this morning, so Sophie stayed in her car seat in the stroller, but we tried to involve her as much as possible. While this zoo is not quite as good as the Fort Worth Zoo in size or range of animals, it wasn't too bad. I've been to worse ones! They also had a little train that we were able to ride. I'm going to post more pictures on Facebook, but here's a few of my favorite ones from today. She sure was in a great mood, so we were able to get some smiley pictures. I love it when she's like this!
 |
| Sophie in front of the Bongos |
 |
| Me and my Sophie-girl on the train |
 |
| I know you're not supposed to take the animals home, but I had to sneak this one out. He was just so cute! |
 |
| The Weibley clan! |
Maybe next time we go, hopefully
Sophie will actually be able to see some animals! At least we had fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment