I know that Brandon was technically a father last year's Father's Day, but he wasn't quite in the role of father yet. So this year is his first real Father's Day. In six short months he has grown so much with our daughter and has helped out tremendously. He would allow me to take naps and showers in those first few weeks of exhaustion. He was learning how to cook so that he could help make a meal or two when he has NO culinary background consisting of anything more than mac and cheese. He would take over night-time duty after Sophie would eat and just would not go back to sleep. Even since she began sleeping all night and things became so much easier as I got into the hang of having her here, he still gives me breaks and allows me to run errands or take naps when I need them. He loves spending time with her. My favorite time of day is seeing them two play. She sure loves her Daddy!! So, as a tribute to Brandon, here are a few pictures of Brandon's time as a Daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment